At EBC we want to make our teaching available to as many people as possible and while we would like to make everything free we actually think what we provide is worth paying for(!). We also need to pay our way and cover our costs and so we have structured our fees in the following way.
All our modules (subjects) are comprised of a certain number of units (one hour class / teaching material).
- Fees are £15 per study credit
- A module worth 6 study credits would therefore cost £90
- Fees are paid on an ‘as you go’ basis using a link from our online learning hub to PayPal
- A Certificate would cost £1,800 in total and a Diploma £3,600
Audited virtual or in person modules
When you wish to be part of the lectures but not submit any assignments
- A module worth 3 study credits costs £70
- A module worth 6 study credits costs £140
- This generally equates to £7.00 per hour of lecture
- Fees are required to be paid at the start of the module
Assessed virtual or in person modules
When you wish to be part of the lectures and submit course work for assessment to gain study credits
- A module worth 3 study credits costs £100
- A module worth 6 study credits costs £200
- This generally equates to £10.00 per hour of lecture
- Fees are paid on an ‘as you go’, module by module, basis and are required to be paid at the start of each module
- A Certificate would cost £4,000 in total and a Diploma £8,000
There are three ways in which you can make payments to Edinburgh Bible College:
There’s no simpler way than by clicking on the PayPal link on the Payments page of this website.
2. Electronic Transfer
You will need the following details of our account. Important: If you make a payment by transfer, please detail the method and amount of payment and the reason for it in an email to email@example.com.
- Bank: Co-operative Bank
- Sort Code: 08 92 99
- Account Name: Edinburgh Bible College
- Account Number: 65579738
Cheques made payable to Edinburgh Bible College can be sent to us at 39 Greendykes Road, BROXBURN EH52 5AF.
Please remember to enclose details of what the payment is for with your cheque.